Translate

Monday, September 2, 2013

Favorite music of the moment

Music... A way of art that inspired many people. Music knows many different styles, from classic to pop and rock. I know, I don't tell anything new at the moment, but music is still, and i'm sure it will always be, the most loved way of art.

You can express yourself with music, and that doesn't mean you have to make music by yourself, but it means that you can find your own style of music that you love. The melody and text of the song can be something that you can compare to yourself. 

My personal favorite style of music is pop, like the most of the people around my age. Why? 
Every pop song is so different, but still the same, because it is pop music. It is funny how every pop song can be so different, and that's the reason why I love it. 

So now back to the reason why i'm writing this...My favorite music of the moment.


At first I have to say, that my favorite music of the moment, doesn't have to be new music. I also listen to songs that are not so new anymore.


My first song is a song you probably all know, because yes, this is a new song. It's Katy Perry with Roar.
I'm not a die-hard fan of Katy Perry but I have to say, her music is so good. Everytime she brings out a new song she touches my heart. When I first heard the song I directly loved it. And have you already seen the official lyric video of this song? (Official lyric video) It is so funny and based on what is hot now. Yup, whatsapp. But Katy Perry did a very good job and this song is definitely one of my favorites at the moment. 




The next song remind me of the summer, when I was in the beautiful France instead of the rainy, but also beautiful Holland... It's Florida Georgie line ft. Nelly with Cruise. The melody of the song makes me feel so happy and relaxed, I really like this song and I think that this song will stay an alltime favorite. 


Out of town girl by Justin Bieber is also one of my most played songs at the moment. Now I have to be honest, i'm a Belieber, and that means that I love all of Justin his songs, and that I can listen to them 24/7, but I especially listen to this song, a lot. Why? I don't know. I love everything about the song; the beat, the lyrics. Don't judge me.



My fourth favorite song of the moment is Applause by Lady Gaga. I'm a huge fan of Lady Gaga her music. On the 18th of september in 2012 I saw her live in the Ziggodome in Amsterdam, and wow, she blew me away. She is so amazing live and she has such an amazing and sweet personality. Since then I liked her even more than I already did before and she keeps making good music. I just simply love it.


My last favorite song is Say you're just a friend by Austin Mahone ft. Flo Rida. This song is just amazing... Everything is right about this song! It is so catchy and Austin is an amazing singer. And Flo Rida makes the song even better. I've listened to this song many, many times, and I still like it.  People say that Austin tries to be Justin, I don't have a opinion about that actually. Justin has his own style and so does Austin. Anyways, it doesn't matter because this song is just simply amazing.



My favorite songs change really often, but I think that a few of this songs will always stay my all time favorites, but, you never know...
                                         What is your favorite music of the moment? Let me know!

                                                                  Love, Michella xo

No comments:

Post a Comment