Translate

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick

I've heard a lot about the Clinique Chubby Sticks, and I really wanted to try them out, because everyone was really positive about it. So I finally bought one. I got a really good deal on it because they were on sale and I got 40% off. 


The Clinique Chubby Stick is a moisturizing lip colour balm. I think the package of it is really nice, it has flowers and leaves on it. It think it looks really cute.  


The Clinique Chubby Sticks look really cute, they are like a big lip pencil.

07 'super strawberry'

As you can see, the chubby stick is a little bit sheer. It also is more a lip balm than a lipstick so I already expected it to be a little bit sheer. I don't mind that it's sheer because it does really moiturizes my lips and it makes them really soft. 


This is how it looks on my lips. I really like the colour of it, because it is not too light or not too dark. I think this is a perfect every day colour, which suits every skin tone as well. It also feels really nice on the lips, it's really not sticky and it feels just like a lipbalm. It also leaves a nice shine on your lips. 

I'm really happy with this product and I think I will be wearing it alot!

Love Kirsten <3




No comments:

Post a Comment