Translate

Monday, September 16, 2013

The Autumn Tag ♥

Officially it isn't autumn yet, but it's already raining all the time in Holland. So I thought it would be nice to do the Autumn Tag. I am excited for the fall/autumn but the only thing I hate about it, is that it's raining so often in Holland. Anyways, let's start doing the tag.

For Autumn, what is your...

1. Favourite thing about it? My favorite thing about Autumn is the cooler weather, because you can wear sweaters and scarves and all that kind of stuff. It also looks really pretty outside because the leaves turn into diffrent colours and fall of the trees.

2. Favourite drink? I really like drinking hot chocolate on a cold day, but I also really like drinking tea. A drink from starbucks that I really like in the Autumn is the Caramel Mocha. 


3. Favourite scent/candle? I really like cinnamon scented candles in the Autumn. For perfumes I really like Lady Million by Paco Rabanne, it's described as a fresh, glamorous and seductive scent. 

4. Best lipstick? It's not really a lipstick, but I really like the essence stay matt lipcream in 'smooth berry'. It's a really nice berry colour, it's matt and it stays on your lips for quite a long time.

5. Go to moisturiser? My go to moisturiser is the Biodermal moisturiser for Oily & Combination skin. I like this moisturiser because it helps with keeping my skin matt trough the day and it doesn't break me out. 

6. Go to colours for the eyes? I don't wear eyeshadow everyday, but if I do I like to use a natural colour on the lid and a darker brown colour for in the crease. I also really like to wear winged eyeliner, I wear that pretty much everyday.

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? Of course, One Direction. But I listen to One Direction every season, because I'm a huge fan of One Direction. But I also have been liking the song Almost is never enough by Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes.


8. Favourite outfit to wear? I like to wear skinny jeans with boots, a leather black jacket and a scarf if it gets a little bit colder.

9.Autumn treat? I think new clothes or makeup for the Autumn. Not really anything specific :)

10. Favourite place to be? At home, watching youtube videos or doing homework.. Or working on the blog :) Again not really anything specifics.

So there's my answers, I hope you enjoyed reading them. Feel free to do the tag too, I would love to see your answers :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment