Translate

Monday, September 2, 2013

My Favorite Lip Products ♥

A lipstick or lipgloss is definitely something I use every single day, so I thought it would be nice to show what my favorites are. I usually go for a natural pink color, but sometimes I like to go for a brighter lip colour.



From left to right: MAC lipstick in Hue - Revlon Lipbutter in Strawberry                                       Shortcake - Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar - Bourjois Effet 3D                             Gloss in Rose Pacific - MAC lipstick in Shy Girl


MAC Lipstick in Hue is a soft pale pink. It's a glaze, which means you can still see a little bit of your natural lip colour which I really like. It's just a really nice every day colour.

Revlon Lipbutter in Strawberry Shortcake is a sheer pink colour. It's a little bit more blue undertoned. I really like the Revlon Lipbutters because it's almost a lipstick and lipgloss in one.

Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar is a really bright pink colour, but it's a little bit more orange/red unertoned which I really like because I think that suites my complexion better. 

I really like the combination of the Bourjois lipgloss and the MAC lipstick in Shy girl. I just put on the lipstick first and use the lipgloss on top of the lipstick. 'Shy Girl' is a creamy neutral coral beige. The Bourjois lipgloss is a light coral colour.

What is your favorite lip product? Let me know in the comments :)

xxx Kirsten 

No comments:

Post a Comment